First citizens Bank is mainly based in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States that is operated by the company known as First citizens Bancshares, Incorporated. The bank was initially found in 1898 and is currently operating in 18 different states of Columbia, United States. Besides, the bank is primarily concentrated in Southern US, Washington and Southern California as well. The main headquarter of the bank is situated in Raleigh, North Carolina. Moreover, First Citizens Bank is also the sixth largest bank in Southeast and has around 575 branches in 18 different states.
The bank is currently serving in different locations with branches in Colorado, Maryland, Kansas, California, Arizona, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Carolina, Oklahoma, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Tennessee, Washington, New Mexico, Florida and Oregon.
First citizens Bank Near Me: Find locations of branches
Here are some easy instructions which will help you find the First Citizen Bank branches and ATMs around you.
- The first thing you need to do is open up the First Citizen Bank locator tool: https://www.firstcitizens.com/locations
- You can also visit their site where you’ll see the different options to search for the nearest ATMs and branches.
- You’ll see a search box there.
- Enter the city and state in the box given on the page.
- Below this you’ll see another box where you have to add the zip code of your current location.
- There are three options given at the end of the page which are – All branches and ATMs, ATM locations and branches with Saturday hours only.
- After selecting the options, click the search button and you’ll get a list of all the different ATMs and first citizens bank branches located nearby.
- Choose the one that is the nearest by displaying it on the map. This way you’ll get to the nearest ATM easily.
Best way to find the first citizens bank near me:
In order to get the best results, it is necessary to assure that you filter the searches first. Enter the state, zip code, city and other details accurately to make sure you have the right results. Also, make sure that you choose the right option when it comes to selecting what you are actually looking for. For example, if you are looking for a bank branch then it is important to choose that option. Same goes for the other options as well. If you are looking for a bank branch or branches that work on Saturdays, you can choose that option as well.
Location of the Bank through your mobile:
- You can also locate the bank using your mobile phone. These are the steps you need to follow.
- The guide to open up the First Citizen Bank tool is given above. Follow that first.
- On the bank’s official page, you’ll see the option ‘click here if you are using a mobile device’.
- After liking the link you’ll be directed to the page where you’ll see a search box asking for details like city state and zip code. Enter all the required options and hit search.
- This way you can easily search for the First citizens bank near me.
Call First Citizens Bank for Assistance:
In case there is any issue finding nearest branch of the bank, you can contact the bank’s customer care service for guidance and help. Whether you are having issue navigating, or finding the ATM near you, you can contact the bank on the contact details given below.
You can contact the bank number on the phone number given here. The professional customer is staff is always there to help you out.
Direct – 919.716.4588
Social media is also one of the most reliable ways to contact the First Citizens Bank. You can easily reach out to the bank through Facebook and Twitter.
In the same fashion, you can find Amegy Bank near you.